Tuesday 17 April 2012

Reading FC - we are the Champions!!

Dear Reading FC  -THANK YOU!

As a loyal Royal for almost 20 years I have shared plenty of my Saturdays at Elm Park and in the Madjeski Stadium cheering for the Reading players that have played in blue & white hoops. I have shared so much joy and plenty of sorrow - from our progression to the Championship to our first promotion to the Premiership, to our playoff losses to Bolton and Swansea-I have witnessed them all. On this night, 17th April 2012, I was not able to get a seat at the game but  listened to the match eagerly from home. 
CONGRATULATIONS on being PROMOTED once more to the PREMIERSHIP!



While I can't be there my parents are representing and if the phone call is anything to go by they are having a great time singing on the pitch! Reading truly is my family's club!
My parents are on there somewhere!
Congratulations Reading FC - promoted as Champions - I look forward to the Premiership campaign! 

At least we can get carried away now.....

And we are top of the league, say we are top of the league!


Mad Stad celebrations as we are also champions now!!



Love
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment - we love hearing from you! ♥