Wednesday 23 April 2014

Marriage Advice from One of the Most Amazing Couples Ever

Well guys, now that we've been legally married for a whole three and a half weeks, though of course not properly married until June, we've learned all there is about marriage, and have decided to bestow our gift of advice on a happy marriage to the masses. What can we say - we are fast learners - and, well, we've lasted almost a whole MONTH!

So here we go, you're welcome world.




Obviously, this post is not marriage advice from us. We are super unqualified for that - can you imagine if we actually thought we could give that out though?

We watched this animated interview with none-other than the patron saints to co-dependant close couples, John and Yoko. And we just loved it.

Obviously there are lots of couples out there who do perfectly well living their lives having lots of separate time, and that is also totally awesome! But this advice, and video, really spoke to us - this is the kind of couple we are, and that we strive to be.


Give it a watch - what do you think of their advice?

1 comment:

  1. Dear friends i want to use this medium to say a very big thanks to Dr Shine On How i got my boyfriend back. Am Bella Johnson by name I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once when i went to see my friend in Indian this year on a business summit. I meant a man who's name is Dr Shine he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 5 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the Dr Shine only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is: divinemercysolutiontemple@gmail.com or call him +2348069502126

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading our blog and taking the time to comment - we love hearing from you! ♥